• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
L

Atleast I tried 😂😂

Practicing creep by radiohead
You’re doing awesome !
One thing I noticed, as it’s something I used to do as well.
It’s the way you are holding your pick. Try to flatten your thumb a bit more, almost like you’re going to snap your fingers.
Papa Gates has a video here that shows what I’m talking about.

• Love
Reactions: Lulua7x
Thank you so much!! Means alot!
Oh yeah I did watch that video and I've been holding the pick like the master himself taught me 💙 but I didn't know/notice I'm supposed to flatten my thumb🤔
Thanks for the advice!!

Nice to see you trying and uploading vids.
It looks like you have a real small guitar (kid guitar?), the frets are smaller than on a normal guitar, i think that makes it more difficult. And i think youre not in tune, there are some nice free apps to tune your guitar, i use the Fender tuner or guitartuna

It looks like you have a real small guitar (kid guitar?), the frets are smaller than on a normal guitar, i think that makes it more difficult. And i think youre not in tune, there are some nice free apps to tune your guitar, i use the Fender tuner or guitartuna
Wow, what a nice comment ((sarcasm)) I would like to say I got something out of this comment but I didn't😂 this is actually like the 10th video and I don't try I just practice :) and no, this is NOT a "kid guitar", it's not a toy, please have some respect, it's probably more expensive than ur guitar.

I already have a tuning app thanks :)

Wow, what a nice comment ((sarcasm)) I would like to say I got something out of this comment but I didn't😂 this is actually like the 10th video and I don't try I just practice :) and no, this is NOT a "kid guitar", it's not a toy, please have some respect, it's probably more expensive than ur guitar.
Interesting respond to this comment... I was supposed to be nice, but this answer about how expensive a guitar is (or about respect..), is kinda childish in my opinion

The guitar does look a little small in the video. lol. (very cool guitar, though) And we can ALWAYS tune more than we do. That includes me. Overall I think you did a great job. Love that you're posting vids so we can all see your progress!
Honestly, I don't think the comment was meant to be mean - but it did lean a bit more to the negative than the positive. Let's remember we all want the same thing - to be better players. We're on the same team!

Reactions: Lulua7x
The guitar does look a little small in the video. lol. (very cool guitar, though) And we can ALWAYS tune more than we do. That includes me. Overall I think you did a great job. Love that you're posting vids so we can all see your progress!
Honestly, I don't think the comment was meant to be mean - but it did lean a bit more to the negative than the positive. Let's remember we all want the same thing - to be better players. We're on the same team!
Oh, I'm sorry. I just don't like to use the words "small" or "kid" to describe a guitar 😬 but thanks for your comment!😍 Yeahh honestly when I woke up I realized it wasn't supposed to be that mean I just didn't have much sleep it was 12 pm🤦 it's my fault, so I did think of deleting my response but what's done is done 😂💔

Reactions: Brian Haner Sr.
Thank you so much! Means alot that you're telling me that and thanks for taking your time to read the comments and give your opinion on this, but overall I should apologize to Kim, im sorry,
Yeahh honestly it was a bit negative and I'm a person that likes *constructive criticism* lol
Haha yeah we are! Thanks alot I learnt alot from you!💙
🎸💙
Annd yeah to be honest it's a small Guitar cuz it's a beginner Guitar 😂 we all gotta start somewhere

Reactions: Brian Haner Sr.

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Lulua7x
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media