• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Pablo De Miguel

2022 02 16 days of wine and roses

So the past week one of the music schools in which I´m planning to take an acces exam organiced an open day in which i got to see some lessons and receive a lesson from a teacher from the school. The teacher told me that I´m not skilled enought to pass the exam and gave me a few advices to work on. I still have 3-4 months to prepare myself for the exam. I also realised how important is to have contact with musicians, because there was a big difference between the other two applicants, who have regular touch with other musicians and have lessons with a jazz teacher and me,I live in a small village so I don´t have the chance to meet other musicians and to have lessons with a teacher neither(I´m taking online lessons but it is not te same thing). However, I came back home motivated, I restructured my practice routine based on what the teacher advised me and I think that by the time the exams come I will have chances to pass.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Pablo De Miguel
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media