• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
K

30 days after my first attempt at the floods outro

Honestly I dont think i improved much past the first week which is fair considering I put way more practice that first week. Will keep practicing moving forward but I feel I couldve improved more with more concentrated practice. My fret hand pinky is trying to get away from my hand
That's actually pretty cool dude, good job! It looks like a really tricky part but you seem to be on the way, I also think it's a good thing that you are taking it slow!

Keep at it! :)

Reactions: Kyle Roberts
hell yes ! I can totally see a difference in this and the first video you posted (even the second)…. And hey….we all have the wonky pinky sometimes. I swear mine looks like it’s throwing up gang signs sometimes 🤣 it’s all good ! Just keep using it !

Reactions: Kyle Roberts
hell yes ! I can totally see a difference in this and the first video you posted (even the second)…. And hey….we all have the wonky pinky sometimes. I swear mine looks like it’s throwing up gang signs sometimes 🤣 it’s all good ! Just keep using it !
thank you! and yeah Ive gotten better about keeping it steady in exercises but when I play passages and stuff its always off doing whatever it wants lol

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Kyle Roberts
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media