• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Anas

a little solo with the existing backing track

I started learning guitar since 5 years ago. what do you think about my video please give a comment, in this video I actually want to give a little fast lick but I can't do it. I can't play fast
I always want to play faster licks to and it can be frustrating if you can't play it. But this sounds sooo good

Reactions: Anas
Your phrasing and touch on those notes are super good. That is probably your strength. As far as playing fast, think of more relaxation. Then repeat certain licks, even if simple. Gradually try to go faster and faster.

Your phrasing and touch on those notes are super good. That is probably your strength. As far as playing fast, think of more relaxation. Then repeat certain licks, even if simple. Gradually try to go faster and faster.
thank you very much for the comments you gave, I'll try that

thank you very much for the comments you gave, I'll try that

Fast does not necessarily = good
But your playing here is objectively very good. So great job! Your musicality is clear. If you want to build up speed that is fine. Find a fast song, play with a metronome, start slow and work your way to a faster speed.

But seriously this sounded great!

Fast does not necessarily = good
But your playing here is objectively very good. So great job! Your musicality is clear. If you want to build up speed that is fine. Find a fast song, play with a metronome, start slow and work your way to a faster speed.

But seriously this sounded great!
thanks for your comment, I'll try

extremely good tone. the phrasing and expression is above average. don't worry about playing fast. one of my old instructors said less can be more in soloing. I think you fit the tract extremely well and the back track does not call for speeding expression in my opinion.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Anas
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media