• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Amon Amarth- Guardians of Asgaard take 3 🤣

As I said I wanted to show my progress. It’s been two days since my last post and this is where I am now. The bend is better I think, and I also changed around the way I finger certain things to be able to get to the notes in the correct timing. Also worked on the tone. I really like this sound and tone now for this particular solo.
J
Girl! 🙏🙏🙏 you've made it the next step! I can see you're getting comfortable with this! Just keep going. Have you thought about starting to practice with a metronome? I think you're at that level now!

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Girl! 🙏🙏🙏 you've made it the next step! I can see you're getting comfortable with this! Just keep going. Have you thought about starting to practice with a metronome? I think you're at that level now!
Thanks jak ! And no I haven’t thought about the metronome but I think you’re right. I’ve used it before but I always had problems....almost like it distracted me type of thing lol. Idk if that’s normal or not. I’ve played along with the song and I know the end part I’m doing a tad too fast(almost like I’m trying to hurry up and get it over with ) , it’s way more smooth on the recording and has a slight pause between the slides and then the following notes. I can do it better while listening to the recording but when I just play it alone with nothing but myself it’s like I get lost a bit lol.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media