• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Cesar Sevilla 9

Avenged Sevenfold - "Buried Alive" (Guitar Cover)

Buried Alive Guitar Cover featuring my brother
Cesar Sevilla (Syn Gates)
Sergio Sevilla (Zacky Vengeance)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/co_sevilla/
:D you put the lyrics, you put in lot's of hard work! I was just listening to this song the other day :D Scary song. Have you made your own riffs yet? You can play Syns solos, I get curious in how your own music sounds. I can only play a little bit of Avenged Sevenfold songs, I like to listen to them alone

Last edited:
Reactions: Cesar Sevilla 9
:D you put the lyrics, you put in lot's of hard work! I was just listening to this song the other day :D Scary song. Have you made your own riffs yet? You can play Syns solos, I get curious in how your own music sounds. I can only play a little bit of Avenged Sevenfold songs, I like to listen to them alone
Thanks man, I put the lyrics as you recomended and it worths the job I think lyrics does the video more interesting. I have some ideas of songs from my own, I will record a couple of this soon, but obviusly have strong influence from A7X🤘

• Love
Reactions: William B.
I'll try to make one cover tomorrow from a7x ( no solo ) (difficult for me). I will listen when it comes
You should try to cover it with solo, you can 🤟What i have found useful to play the solos is to practice them slow to memorize the movements you have to do and then speed up a little bit, until im able to play it at normal speed, and if there is a tricky part you can break that part into short sections so you can see the paterns, you should try this for learning the solos, remember guitar requieres practice but everything is possible with perseverance

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Cesar Sevilla 9
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media