• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Cesar Sevilla 9

Avenged Sevenfold - "Seize The Day" (Guitar Cover)

Hi there
This is my Seize The Day Guitar Cover, hope you like it

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/co_sevilla/ Gear Guitar Rig 5 Behringer UMC 202HD Schecter Synyster Gates Custom-S Schecter S...
I like your covers of a7x :D To me it looks like you played it different from the Tab book I have. I think that's really cool, cause it means there's more than one way to play the song :D I was messing with learning something by ear from a7x the other day and saw what I played by ear was totally different from the book. Good Job!

I just thought, what if on your next one you add lyrics going up in the middle or something, so we can sing along :D Just thought it would be cool

Reactions: Cesar Sevilla 9
I like your covers of a7x :D To me it looks like you played it different from the Tab book I have. I think that's really cool, cause it means there's more than one way to play the song :D I was messing with learning something by ear from a7x the other day and saw what I played by ear was totally different from the book. Good Job!

I just thought, what if on your next one you add lyrics going up in the middle or something, so we can sing along :D Just thought it would be cool
Thanks bro, yes I try to play the songs based on the way Avenged does it in Live shows and adding small guitar variations that can fit in the song, some tabs that you find on the web are wrong and trying to learn by ear the song is better, but a little bit Harder. I will add for the next videos the lyrics as you said, it will be more interesting 🤘

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Cesar Sevilla 9
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media