• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

Bee Gees - I started a joke

I was cooking and heard this. I'm going to try again tomorrow and learn the chords better, I started to record after trying it once at 60%.
I much enjoy this song
my shoulder hurts I should where a sling for a long time but I like playing guitar
gonna try to match the recording some too, i just heard it's different
Nice man ! I don’t wanna be the wicked witch and harp on tuning lol but it sounds like something is a bit off. I was watching you pick the strings and I definitely think your D string is off a bit at least. Easy fix.
I’m really digging the vibe of this video though ! Super chill, I love it !

• Love
Reactions: William B.
I think I was hitting it on accident a lot, I was hesitant with the chord changes. I'm not all too comfortable with some of these. Maybe it's a bit out of tune, I did use electric guitar strings the last time they broke. I thought it was the same, sounded odd at first. I'm going to try again tomorrow, thanks! :)

I should try one from 'yns album pick too. I did play different after listening to the Edward Scissorhands one. I really liked that movie

Last edited:
I think I was hitting it on accident a lot, I was hesitant with the chord changes. I'm not all too comfortable with some of these. Maybe it's a bit out of tune, I did use electric guitar strings the last time they broke. I thought it was the same, sounded odd at first. I'm going to try again tomorrow, thanks! :)

I should try one from 'yns album pick too. I did play different after listening to the Edward Scissorhands one. I really liked that movie
I’d love to hear your take on one of the songs from Syn’s album(s) of the month !! That would be awesome !!!

Oh also, if you’ve not tried them yet, give the Ernie ball Earthwood acoustic strings a try ! They’re not very expensive but have a truly lovely sound to them 😊

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media