• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
C

bflat 1 6 4 5 progression

comments includes twitch video of me figuring out my arpeggios for every chord in the family for b flat. I then play the rhythm for the improv video. It does not include the lead hence this video. Its a long video, but I go over every single caged system position for all the chords in b flat family. Which is essentially your Cmajor family in standard tuning. I'm going to continue to use these positions more and more and will continue to post videos surrounding random chord progressions involving these chords. Excluding the diminished for now. I'm hoping to get suggestions but eventually ill just use all the ones I can find on google. my self critism is to follow.
I think I slipped 2 or 3 times on which scale I was playing but I played it off and finished the lick before going back into the proper scale. I also realized my up sweeps are still a working progress. I also only really added a couple extra notes to what I was playing last week, and didn't really go much further up the fretboard as expected. However, playing on the spot will do that. I probably will stick to the arpeggios for a while before going for the whole scale. gonna take some time to memorize all 6 of them. (as I can use the relative minors in the same chord progressions)

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Calvin Phillips
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media