• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Mariler

Blues practice 1

It's been a while since I posted a video in the school. Life's been busy.
I've been working on my blues improv. Basically I'm trying to come up with different ideas using the same backing track. I try to be mindful of my landing notes.
The tones real nice and cool licks.
How come the video says 10+minutes but ends at 1 and the video goes swirly like it's loading?

• Love
Reactions: Mariler
The tones real nice and cool licks.
How come the video says 10+minutes but ends at 1 and the video goes swirly like it's loading?
I usually practice looping one part and working different ideas on top of it...I guess I didn't upload the whole audio and forgot to cut the rest of the video off

Reactions: William B.
I usually practice looping one part and working different ideas on top of it...I guess I didn't upload the whole audio and forgot to cut the rest of the video off
It played the whole audio earlier just once. The other times I tried reloading and it kept ending. Strange o_O

Media information

Category
Student Lesson Practices
Added by
Mariler
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media