• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Buried Alive Cover

Exams are over... finally!
Now I can chill and play guitar the whole day. If it weren't so hot... 31 degrees (88 °F) in my room.
Fuqn hell
Did I mention this is one of my FAVORITES of all time??
Fucking awesome cover man! Your tone was good, your playing was on point!
Two things I noticed though. In the fingerpick intro you could try and give the notes some vibrato. Also make sure the bass notes ring out as much as possible there. And you playing it in drop D?

Reactions: Cedric L

Thank you! That was one of the first a7x songs I liked!

The red guitar is in e standard and the syn gates guitar in drop C
You're right. The bass notes are not so clearly audible. Maybe I chose the wrong amp... Or I have to make them louder with an eq

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Drop C?? Why Not
I think the Bass notes are Details you can easily Miss, happened to me too. So focused on getting a nice Clean Tone for the Main melody that I drowned the Bass notes

Reactions: Cedric L
Drop C?? Why Not
I think the Bass notes are Details you can easily Miss, happened to me too. So focused on getting a nice Clean Tone for the Main melody that I drowned the Bass notes
You know, changing the tuning of a guitar with Floyd Rose is the worst thing in the world...

Like I said, exams are over. Now I got time to learn a little bit about mixing and hopefully songwriting

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Cedric L
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media