• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
J

C#m backing track jam

I would greatly appreciate any feedback on my playing. Im new to the forum and never had any formal lessons and don't really know where to start. I have been playing seriously for about 4-5 years now and feel like I have hit a plateau. Im a little hesitant with videos cause im not super good.
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
First of all, welcome to the family. Second, this is all improv?? I think that was phenomenal. You have a great sense for melody and where to go next and playing for five minutes straight without sounding repetetive is insane. I'm also playing for about 5 years now and can't even thing about pulling something like this off. You really seem very confident in your playing. Only thing I can suggest is working with more / stronger vibrato. There is no note that's worse with a good vibrato. Then maybe throw in some bends in there. But those are really like the last 5% to make this the best it could be - in my opinion. Hope to see more from you at the School

Thanks for the welcome and the review! Definitely a confidence builder. I look forward to learning and improving my abilities.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
james nipper
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media