• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

CesarGuitarCover on Instagram: Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the King. Solo cover.

CesarGuitarCover (@cesarguitarcover) on Instagram: “Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the King. Solo cover.”
Nice one! But try to make the transitions a bit smoother by sliding into the next phrase and give your notes more or stronger vibrato! That's a big part of Syn's playing!

Reactions: Csgozzo91
Thank you @Dominik Graeber for your feedback and comment! I appreciate that, that´s the reason to be here, share content and receive positive reviews. Thank you again.

Well done! Not an easy solo to play those fast runs were clean try to work on your vibrato I know it's hard I've been struggling with it myself but you will get there eventually!

Reactions: Csgozzo91
Thank you @Jakub Holos I appreciate that. I'm working on the control of the vibrato technique, actually after years without touch a guitar, finally I can do this again, practice to improve all the details. That solo is too difficult to do it cleanly, but being here practicing with all the lessons I hope to make it better to the next one. Thank you again

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Csgozzo91
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media