• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Yosi Yamin

Chapter Four - Guitar Cover

Hey everybody - Thought I'd share this cover of the beginning of Chapter Four that I recorded yesterday.
Sounding good! Well played and it seems you're having fun with it. I noticed your picking hand was very loose. That's not necessarily a problem but with faster paced songs you may want to focus on more efficient motion to keep up with the song. Again, no problem here, keep rocking!

Reactions: Yosi Yamin
Sounding good! Well played and it seems you're having fun with it. I noticed your picking hand was very loose. That's not necessarily a problem but with faster paced songs you may want to focus on more efficient motion to keep up with the song. Again, no problem here, keep rocking!
Thank you so much brother! I was looking for feedback and I absolutely appreciate your advice! I'll keep an eye on the picking hand 😄

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Yosi Yamin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings