• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

chord changing practising on the ending of "One" by U2

So, had to literally force myself to upload this video. Be kind to me As I recorded this I noticed a lot of things I have to work on that I hadn't noticed while just playing (or trying too). Also, sorry for the crappy quality, I'll improve on that too hopefully. Let me know what you think I can do to better myself. Thanks
Thank you so much! Yep, I think about the strumming

So glad you took the chance and posted this!! You've got a steady rhythm and the changes seem smooth to me! So great job! Hope to see a lot more progress videos from you!

Reactions: ari.mac
You're doing great! I don't think there's really anything I can say that others haven't already pointed out, but I will add that recording your practices can be so incredibly beneficial ! I started doing it early on just so I could go back and really listen to myself and watch my hands subjectively and its helped my progress tremendously ! Keep it up girl !!! I know in the beginning its super awkward to vary your strumming pattern, just give it a go and practice and it'll come to you quicker than you realize

Reactions: ari.mac
Thank you so much Alicia!! I agree, I noticed a lot of things I have to work on just by watching my own recording..it's insane how much it actually helps! I will definitely try to vary the strumming pattern and see how it goes thanks for your suggestions and kind words

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media