• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
K

Clean solo practice.

as always feel free to leave criticism and feedback. Felt like rolling off the gain for todays practice and learn some of the clean solos and parts ive always enjoyed
Awesome work ! Sometimes the cleaner tones just hit different. My only advice would be to work on some of the bends a little bit. I noticed a few bends just slighting off in “Californication”. And like not by much just a smidge.

Yeah my bends are wildly inconsistent, and one of the things I struggle most with. Thanks
No problem ! My bends are the same dude. When I learn something I have to take like extra time just for the bends because I either overdo them or undergo like I have a hard time getting it just right lol. I’ve found I prefer whole note to note and a half bends over like half step bends. Idk why but they feel more natural to me. You’re doing amazing work !

Reactions: Kyle Roberts

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Kyle Roberts
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media