• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

comfortably numb solos

I gave the solos in comfortably numb a go. It's not note for note perfect but close enough 😅

Don't mind the shitty out of tune bend I did, there's a reason I cut that out on instagram 🤣🤣
Awesome dude ! I’m curious though, why did you decide not to play it exactly as it was written ? Was it to put your own style/mark on it so to speak or other reasons ? I’m always curious about this when I see people doing this. Hope you don’t mind me asking. I’m just trying to learn lol

Reactions: idssdi
Awesome dude ! I’m curious though, why did you decide not to play it exactly as it was written ? Was it to put your own style/mark on it so to speak or other reasons ? I’m always curious about this when I see people doing this. Hope you don’t mind me asking. I’m just trying to learn lol
Thank you! The truth is that I have a lot of trouble staying my own head long enough to do so with solos like this. There is one lick that keeps repeating with slight variation so I just go thereabout. Also, not exactly learning it makes it more fun to play over and over again to me.

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
Thank you! The truth is that I have a lot of trouble staying my own head long enough to do so with solos like this. There is one lick that keeps repeating with slight variation so I just go thereabout. Also, not exactly learning it makes it more fun to play over and over again to me.
Awesome ! Thanks for the answer ! I was just curious because I knew a few people do this.

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media