• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Work in progress

“I see fire”
Trying something completely out of my element. It’s a work in progress. I’ve literally never played with clean tones and I suck at hammer on’s and pull offs but this song is def giving me some practice.
Also, my furry man Duke, is giving me some tambourine vibes with his collar jingling in the background which I kind of dig 😂 leave it up to him to make noise while I’m trying to record hahaha

Reactions: Mr M
Love that song! You did a really good job on it and will get it 100 % clean in no time. I know that lick can be tricky at the beginning. Only thing I would suggest is teaching Duke a little more rhythm on the tombourine!

Love that song! You did a really good job on it and will get it 100 % clean in no time. I know that lick can be tricky at the beginning. Only thing I would suggest is teaching Duke a little more rhythm on the tombourine!
Haha thanks ! And yeah, that little lick almost made me quit lmao. It still sucks, BUT you can totally tell what it’s supposed to be so that’s an accomplishment for me 😂

Sounds nice! I've started to appreciate Ed Sheeran's music and songwriting a bit more lately so this is awesome
I can honestly say I’ve never been a fan lol but a friend send me this song and I was like “oooooh ! I LIKE that !” Lol.
I always appreciate finding songs I normally wouldn’t listen to or stumble upon on my own.

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media