• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

I'll see you in My dreams-Harmony analysis

The analysis of the harmony in I'll see you in My dreams by Django Reinhardt.

Next week(January 27th-februari 2nd) I think I'll be doing a Beatles Medley(haven't checked the poll yet but it seemed that way earlier) and the poll for the week after will be up tomorrow
  • Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
La pompe is strong in this one 🥰🥰 great breakdown Ids! I think it would be great if you verbally gave the fret and string to form for each chord because it's not always easy to see and most may not know these chords. But I love how more confident you are getting in speaking in front of the camera!

Reactions: idssdi
La pompe is strong in this one 🥰🥰 great breakdown Ids! I think it would be great if you verbally gave the fret and string to form for each chord because it's not always easy to see and most may not know these chords. But I love how more confident you are getting in speaking in front of the camera!
Thank you Jak! Practice is key, the more I don it the easier it gets.

I'll explain the more complicated chords in the next ones

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count