• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
J

Combining Lesson 24 and 25

• Jak Angelescu
I try my jazz jam once again! This time I tried to use some concepts from the blues master classes as far as just trying to let the solo breathe. I actually ...
That was great! The jam was really melodic without being too packed and you seemed very relaxed, nothing sounded forced. One odd thing - I can't read the whole description. It stops after "actually". I saw that a couple of times in the riff section

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
I’m not even halfway through the video but I’ll hit replay later.
It’s like Dominik says, nothing sounds forced. It’s very relaxing.

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
That was great! The jam was really melodic without being too packed and you seemed very relaxed, nothing sounded forced. One odd thing - I can't read the whole description. It stops after "actually". I saw that a couple of times in the riff section
Thank you so much buddy that means a lot! That's exactly what I was trying to go for so it makes me happy that it came through. I have talked with the master about the descriptions getting cut off and I put it on a Google doc the team shares so maybe that will get fixed in the bugs that they are working on right now. All it essentially says is that this was my 1st take and I didn't redo anything. I landed on a lot more correct notes so I think I'm improving lol! And that I also try to use some other theories and concepts from the blues master classes

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
J
Yay! I'm so glad that that's coming through to people thank you so much!

Reactions: Lindsey

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jak Angelescu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Share this media