• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
TreSavedge

Megadeth: Captive Honour - Guitar Cover

Original Music by Megadeth
J
I don't think there's anything else that I can tell you that I haven't said before! Your guitar playing is solid. However to play devil's advocate, every time you post you always do a cover. I scrolled through your media content just to make sure I was right and I really would like to see you step out of the comfort zone of doing covers all the time. You are an amazing guitarist and you have proven to us that you can cover anything from classic punk to classic thrash and all in between. I personally would like to see something different from you in the aspect of you growing. I would love to see how you handle the lessons on here because you are a great player and I'm sure watching you do them I could learn a lot from you. Or even hear something original from you. You ooze Talent and I would like to hear more of you and not just covers🖤💚🖤

Reactions: TreSavedge
That was melodious! You play the guitar so well. I loved the beat. It was amazing. I think it is not a big deal to play guitar but that beat was so special like this http://typemyessays.com/plagiarism source is so special for me because it provides plagiarize free content for my assignments. I also want to learn it. can you teach me?

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
TreSavedge
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media