• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
J

Lesson 24&25 pentatonics!

• Jak Angelescu
I even left the boo boos 🥰 I'm getting more comfortable switching positions. You'll hear me attempt the same thing multiple times
J
Love the different exercises you basically created in the fly there. The slides were neat. Probably helps pinky control too with the slide up and down.
Thank you very much Calvin! The pinky work is exactly what I was trying to go for. Thank you for taking the time and showing some love! I've been working very hard on these.

I was doing a couple myself the other day. I realized quickly that my finger control has gotten much better I'm still working on descends though

What I love about this is that you are mostly just playing your scale up and down but by connecting the different positions it sounds like an actual song / music. Great stuff!!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jak Angelescu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media