• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Chris Johnston

Avenged Sevenfold - Sidewinder Solo (Cover)

(This one got taken down a while back while changes were being made to the site)

This might be my favourite Avenged Sevenfold solo! This is me attempting it, enjoy!
J
Be still my heart!! Flawless techniques!! I'd love to hear you talk about tackling such a feat!

• Love
Reactions: Chris Johnston
This solo is definitely one of my favourite's from A7X. Tension also has an amazing solo.

Sounds super good, how long did this take you to learn? Did you learn it by ear or use a tab? 3rd question is are you going to learn that last part where it fades out? That part sounds great too

• Love
Reactions: Chris Johnston
This solo is definitely one of my favourite's from A7X. Tension also has an amazing solo.

Sounds super good, how long did this take you to learn? Did you learn it by ear or use a tab? 3rd question is are you going to learn that last part where it fades out? That part sounds great too

Thanks Sebastian! I'm not sure how long it took me to learn to be honest because I was chipping away at it for a while technique wise. In terms of how I learned it, it was completely by ear.

If someone had presented me with a tab, it would've taken me 3 times as long to learn the solo 😂 I tend to learn really slow from reading and have a bad attention span with tabs at times.

And the reason I didn't play the last part is because the Arpeggios were so close together, but I guess it could be fun to try and get both down 😁

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Chris Johnston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media