• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Jesse Salmons

Call me the Breeze-Full song cover

Due to @Jak Angelescu recent video, i bit the bullet and uploaded my full cover of this song! Made a couple mistakes, but i just had fun with it. Enjoy and tell me what you guys think!
J
Awww this makes me so proud! You're playing standing up too!! This was so fun to watch!!

• Love
Reactions: Jesse Salmons
J
Oh!! And your playing had that spark I'm dying for! Great work! I watched the whole thing!! I'm so proud of you!! Now if you wanted to audition for a band you have your video!

• Love
Reactions: Jesse Salmons
Oh!! And your playing had that spark I'm dying for! Great work! I watched the whole thing!! I'm so proud of you!! Now if you wanted to audition for a band you have your video!
thank you! That honestly means a lot coming from you! This is one of my favorite songs also so that helped! 😅

I haven't even hit play and all I gotta say is that hat owns.. maybe I should wear mine next.. yeah right itd never stay on my head lol

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jesse Salmons
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media