• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Jesse Salmons

This means war—A7X Rhythm cover

@Ids Schiere challenged me to play this means war, so here’s me having fun with the whole rhythm part of the song!
J
Nothing cooler than watching a man rock out in a rock star position with a cowboy hat on to avenged sevenfold with a calendar of a 1/2 naked girl on his wall😂😂

Very well done but I'm gonna be tough on you only because I know you can do better. Every time I see you improve I'm going to give you praise on things and then I'm going to tell you what you need to work on.
This song is very punching. It's very cut, clean and hard. For example, when you go to do the power chord walk up from the C, D, to the D#, I want you to strike the chord and immediately mute it with your right hand before you change to the next chord. Equat it to when a drummer does a cymbal catch after striking it. And really wail on that vibrato on the main hook! I wanna hear that more stronger and nastier! Make the panties drop with this!

I am so thankful that you did the entire song and you did it really well! All you need to work on is the minor nuances that will separate you from a student to a pro!

Nothing cooler than watching a man rock out in a rock star position with a cowboy hat on to avenged sevenfold with a calendar of a 1/2 naked girl on his wall😂😂

Very well done but I'm gonna be tough on you only because I know you can do better. Every time I see you improve I'm going to give you praise on things and then I'm going to tell you what you need to work on.
This song is very punching. It's very cut, clean and hard. For example, when you go to do the power chord walk up from the C, D, to the D#, I want you to strike the chord and immediately mute it with your right hand before you change to the next chord. Equat it to when a drummer does a cymbal catch after striking it. And really wail on that vibrato on the main hook! I wanna hear that more stronger and nastier! Make the panties drop with this!

I am so thankful that you did the entire song and you did it really well! All you need to work on is the minor nuances that will separate you from a student to a pro!
Haha ive been waiting for someone to say something about that calendar 😂 but 10-4! Thank you though I’ll definitely pay more attention to the finer details. I appreciate the motivation 🤘😁

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jesse Salmons
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings