• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
David Puthoff

#Riffchallenge Original

I was nominated by a friend Adam Lutz. Hoping to see my buddy Nick Ulmer post, who also was a former band member with me.
I nominated some fellow Synyster Gates Master Class winners, check them out! Adam Dominguez, @jamespaullagraff, and @swain033. Krys Escobar was another, but he already had one done.
J
You hold your rhythm hand like I do, you pick like I do and you even place your guitar on the same leg like I do. But your endurance far surpasses mine! Did you say that this was an original? Because I'm about ready to only give you a one star on this until you finish that because that was badass!!

You hold your rhythm hand like I do, you pick like I do and you even place your guitar on the same leg like I do. But your endurance far surpasses mine! Did you say that this was an original? Because I'm about ready to only give you a one star on this until you finish that because that was badass!!
haha thanks bro, I appreciate that! It most likely will become a full tune I'm sure.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
David Puthoff
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media