• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

Slide lesson

I think I'm allowed to post here(If not I'm sorry @Jak Angelescu).

Basicslly, I've been using a lot of slides as inflection lately so as my trial student teacher thing I figured I'd teach two licks I'd typically would do(there are some variations to it but I just took kind of the basic ones).

I'm not that good at video editing(this is literally the first time I've done it) so I apologise if it's not very good 😅
Cool licks Ids! One tip when teaching. Maybe when you start explaining things try to focus on that lick you want to explain and don't play different things in between or else it gets a little hard to follow and you might loose track of what the lick was in the first place. At least that's how I felt a little :)

Reactions: idssdi
Cool licks Ids! One tip when teaching. Maybe when you start explaining things try to focus on that lick you want to explain and don't play different things in between or else it gets a little hard to follow and you might loose track of what the lick was in the first place. At least that's how I felt a little :)
Thank you! I'll try to pay attention to that next time, I do have a wandering mind 😅

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Tutorials
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media