• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Nice to see your practice videos! The angle of your picking hand looks a bit weird though, maybe try to reposition it so it doesn't get uncomfortable. Normalle your wrist should more or less form a straight line with your arm when you don't do some intense picking :)

Reactions: Lulua7x
Nice to see your practice videos! The angle of your picking hand looks a bit weird though, maybe try to reposition it so it doesn't get uncomfortable. Normalle your wrist should more or less form a straight line with your arm when you don't do some intense picking :)
Awww thank youu, haha it doess, I hurt my wrist today😞, I think I now know why🥺, I'm such a noob, or maybe it's because I'm trying out placing the guitar on the left not right thigh, thanks for the advice, nice to hear from you again🙂

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Awww thank youu, haha it doess, I hurt my wrist today😞, I think I now know why🥺, I'm such a noob, or maybe it's because I'm trying out placing the guitar on the left not right thigh, thanks for the advice, nice to hear from you again🙂
Oh no, hope it gets well soon! And don't worry, guitar takes time! Just Experiment with your hand Position, you can make almost every way to hold the guitar work. :)

Reactions: Lulua7x

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Lulua7x
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media