• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
CASS_METAL

BURIED ALIVE- COVER

I haven’t done this song for that long so it may be a bit rusty but I think it’s a good start
Not bad overall, one thing I would suggest is to slow down the arpeggios of the solo, make sure you can hit all the notes without letting them bleed over each other. This will help you tremendously if you want to be able to play fast stuff like this in the future. Good luck!

Reactions: CASS_METAL
Not bad overall, one thing I would suggest is to slow down the arpeggios of the solo, make sure you can hit all the notes without letting them bleed over each other. This will help you tremendously if you want to be able to play fast stuff like this in the future. Good luck!
K as I said I am new to this song so there is room for improvement so thanks for the advice I will see what I can do 🤘👍

Reactions: Lucas Weiman
Hey there! Good Job! Great Work with tackling the whole Song at once. That's exactly what we want to see Here.

However, you might want to listen to the Song again. Because unless you intented to make Like your own Version of it, you are playing some parts quite different or have a couple of wrong notes in there.

Also note that the Intro is fingerpicked and has a couple of Low e notes played simultaniously with the Higher notes.

Hope that helps a little. Keep it up! I'm looking foreward to see your Progress on this.

Reactions: CASS_METAL
Hey there! Good Job! Great Work with tackling the whole Song at once. That's exactly what we want to see Here.

However, you might want to listen to the Song again. Because unless you intented to make Like your own Version of it, you are playing some parts quite different or have a couple of wrong notes in there.

Also note that the Intro is fingerpicked and has a couple of Low e notes played simultaniously with the Higher notes.

Hope that helps a little. Keep it up! I'm looking foreward to see your Progress on this.
It was an adapted version to make it a bit easier but if I practise more then I could try and play the original version

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
CASS_METAL
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media