• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Laur Trandafir

Avenged Sevenfold - Hail To The King Guitars Cover

Anyone know how to get a tone very close to Syn's tone on Bias FX2? Or any online presets, amps and EQ to use?
Nice! Even though the tones isn't exactly what you want it still sounded really good! Your additions to the chorus were good too. And way to play through the whole thing in one take. Kudos!
PS if you want some help with BIAS hit up martin ronning on instagram, he will always respond, I'm sure you can work something out with him.

Nice cover man! Loved the additional parts you added! Only thing I would point out is that your distortion sounds a bit too fuzzy to my taste. So maybe dial back the gain a little or try out a different type of distortion? It would make the whole thing sound much cleaner!

Sounds good man! Im with Dom on the distortion though. What I typically do, i took a tip from the Late Great Randy Rhoads and keep my mids about the 12-1 o clock position, and bass and treble both at the 10-11 o clock position and your gain at about 12. That’ll make your guitar more prominent in the mix, as well as still give you enough crunch and sustain to play blistering leads, and hammering power chords, itll also help your playing sound cleaner, since youre using less gain as well as pushing your guitars “voice”out there more! Play around with it, see how you like it!

But as Syn and PG say, perfect practice makes perfect, these adjustments will only go so far. This sounded great, but the only thing that’ll make you play and sound better is practice! Keep it up buddy

Nice cover man! Loved the additional parts you added! Only thing I would point out is that your distortion sounds a bit too fuzzy to my taste. So maybe dial back the gain a little or try out a different type of distortion? It would make the whole thing sound much cleaner!
Thanks! But yea, this is just a preset I found for Hail to the King on the Fx cloud, and just made it a little more for my liking, but I don't know how to get it less fuzzy. Thank you for the feed back anyways!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Nice! Even though the tones isn't exactly what you want it still sounded really good! Your additions to the chorus were good too. And way to play through the whole thing in one take. Kudos!
PS if you want some help with BIAS hit up martin ronning on instagram, he will always respond, I'm sure you can work something out with him.
Thanks! Will do!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Laur Trandafir
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media