• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

Drop D Warmup Jam

Some slow metal chugging for warm up and testing out my new metal tone. Also playing with my newly made strap for my lovely new Gibson V. I should really start doing these jamz to drum tracks.
Hell yesss ! Idk why, but I just freaking loookve chugging ! That tone is killer !! What ya using ?!?! I want that tone lol.
Also, that V is amazing !!!!!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Hell yesss ! Idk why, but I just freaking loookve chugging ! That tone is killer !! What ya using ?!?! I want that tone lol.
Also, that V is amazing !!!!!
Right?? I Love the squeal I can get Out of this. I believe this is the Brown Channel on the Boss with Like 40 gain and a Tube screamer as a cleanish Booster. If you're seriously interested I can Look Up the exact settings or try to create a Patch of it! :)

• Sad
Reactions: Alicia Willis
w
Right?? I Love the squeal I can get Out of this. I believe this is the Brown Channel on the Boss with Like 40 gain and a Tube screamer as a cleanish Booster. If you're seriously interested I can Look Up the exact settings or try to create a Patch of it! :)
dang it ! Sadly we got rid of the katana 😕 The husband sold it on reverb a few weeks ago

• Wow
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
🤷🏼‍♀️ I only really ever played it with my acoustic. Ashely just wasn’t getting the sound he liked out of it and it was kind of aggravating to constantly have to hook up the laptop and change things.
Okay, gotcha. Well I Love it, especially for Metal. But I also have it constantly plugged Into my PC, for changing Sound and recording

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings