• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Practicing Lesson 22

Trying to get in the habit of doing at least one lesson per day.
J
I loved every single thing about this video lol! I love how your videos are always raw and we get to see your charming personality and your progression in them! I am so incredibly proud of you! Towards the end, the reason why the metronome was screwing you up is because you are trying to play triplets in a 4/4 timing. They are a little bit faster to fit them in time with the beat. You will get it in time! Great job! Also you are making your pull offs a lot harder than what they have to be with how you are trying to move your fingers. Later on I will send you a video of how you can make it more simple on yourself. Great work! I love how on your hammer ons you seem to have good control of your string muting which is difficult

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
I loved every single thing about this video lol! I love how your videos are always raw and we get to see your charming personality and your progression in them! I am so incredibly proud of you! Towards the end, the reason why the metronome was screwing you up is because you are trying to play triplets in a 4/4 timing. They are a little bit faster to fit them in time with the beat. You will get it in time! Great job! Also you are making your pull offs a lot harder than what they have to be with how you are trying to move your fingers. Later on I will send you a video of how you can make it more simple on yourself. Great work! I love how on your hammer ons you seem to have good control of your string muting which is difficult
Thanks so much jak ! I wasn’t sure why the metronome was screaming with me, no I do 😃 I’m going to try them again with the metronome and see if I can get it
Also, I think I know what your talking about with my pull offs. It feels super awkward trying to get my index finger down in time to go the pull off with my pinky or ring finger.

Reactions: Jak Angelescu
"COOPERATE WITH ME PINKEEY" :ROFLMAO: Loved it! You really are getting there, just make it like a small daily exercise to work on.
However I would not recommend taking a lesson EVERY day. For some that's cool, but some deserve more attention definetly. Hell I am not even half way through the CAGED System and I started in January or something 😂

Also thanks ! Lol. I always just wing the videos
"COOPERATE WITH ME PINKEEY" :ROFLMAO: Loved it! You really are getting there, just make it like a small daily exercise to work on.
However I would not recommend taking a lesson EVERY day. For some that's cool, but some deserve more attention definetly. Hell I am not even half way through the CAGED System and I started in January or something 😂
oh for sure!!!! I’m not going to try a new lesson just keep going over the once’s I already have every day until I feel like I’m comfy to move on. I had started the first lesson on the CAGED system and I quickly realized I was NOT ready for that yet lol. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Also thanks ! Lol. I always just wing the videos

oh for sure!!!! I’m not going to try a new lesson just keep going over the once’s I already have every day until I feel like I’m comfy to move on. I had started the first lesson on the CAGED system and I quickly realized I was NOT ready for that yet lol. 🤣
Oh yeah, that's a whole bunch to understand at once!

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media