• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

SGS Lesson 29 #2 - pentatonic shred

Me attempting to use what I learned in Lesson 29 a second time. I made a backing track going back and forth from D to C. I can use two pentatonic scales but have to stay within one position. That was pretty hard and a lot to focus on. Hope it sounds decent at least. Also standing up for @Jak Angelescu :P
Very good! I absolutely love your tone. Do you have Katana 50? If that is so, can you share the patch? I have Katana 50

Nice nice! I think you could benefit from getting the multiple positions in there too, just to keep it interesting for the listener. It starts being a little bit repetitive after a while 😅

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Nice nice! I think you could benefit from getting the multiple positions in there too, just to keep it interesting for the listener. It starts being a little bit repetitive after a while 😅
It does! It was a Lot for me to Focus on. But that was the Challenge for this Particular Video!

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media