• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Saoirse Byrne

Dead Horse - Hayley Williams Live loop cover (#covernationhayleycontest)

This is a loop cover I did for a competition. The solo at the end is improv 😅 mainly using pentatonics from the CAGED system i learnt on here. Let me know what you think, any tips to improve would be great. I want to start doing more covers like this and make them better!
J
That was really cool! My only critique is that if you can do this THIS good, I bet you'd write great songs. You have a good voice! I hope you win the contest!

Reactions: Saoirse Byrne
That was really cool! My only critique is that if you can do this THIS good, I bet you'd write great songs. You have a good voice! I hope you win the contest!

wow thank you so much! I am trying to write songs at the moment, it’s mainly a confidence issue I guess, I don’t really think my songs are good enough 😂 I’m scared to put them on youtube lol

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Saoirse Byrne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media