• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
GhostLands

Rocksmith Avenged Sevenfold - Shepheard of Fire

First upload would love some feedback besides practice more lol i think it was like my 3rd time playing it
before i continue watching, i think you can control a mech with rockband controllers
seeing that this is possible

I really want to play that game, never seen that before, amazing :D

You got to practice more though, you know the notes, just the picking patterns.
It's great you can jam to the whole song, you can go back and forth to see how your doing.
Probably like at 80% speed, practice each section individually.
I saw you sometimes flatten your ring finger, I heard for health reasons mostly, you should bend each bone on your fingers, whenever possible. There's a joint sickness or something.
Sorry, I forgot to say it was good for only 3 times.
What game is that? Is it free to play?

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostLands
Rocksmith is heaps of fun! Don't forget to use riff repeater to slow things down when you need to practice anything tricky.

What are you using to record your gameplay?

@William Byerley The game is Rocksmith, not free to play but you can pick it up cheap during Steam sales. There is a bit to setting up to play custom DLC like this song, but nothing to difficult.

@Adin Shepherd I don't think my laptop can handle it, almost everything steam is too much for my baby. Going to check for sure though, if it works will be hard adjusting to reading the notes like that. Worth it though

Reactions: Adin Shepherd
@William Byerley I think there is a demo version you can download, I remember trying it first that way because my laptop is a 15+ year old potato (which handles Rocksmith with all of the fancy graphic stuff turned off).

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
GhostLands
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media