• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Californication with backing track....because the Queen said so 😉

I posted this solo earlier on Instagram and as always the Queen Cat of the school @Jak Angelescu had her words of wisdom !!!!
So, for the Queen, I bow and play to a backing track 😉

For all of my fellow beginners, when this woman gives you advice, take it and run with it !!!!

I know I’m awful about using a metronome because I hate that damned clicking sound, BUT I can do a backing track and I really should use them more often !

Thank you Jak for reminding me again ! I really have to make it a habit ! No more playing with just myself ! 😃
I’ve also realized I do enjoy myself more with a backing track it definitely makes it more fun....so I gotta make a conscious effort to do this every time I play something !

Reactions: Deft1
Well done! Nice bends!
Me too cant get into using metronome, dont like clicking sound, but i use it sometimes because my teacher tells me to :)

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
Well done! Nice bends!
Me too cant get into using metronome, dont like clicking sound, but i use it sometimes because my teacher tells me to :)

You can try to find a drum machine app or a drumbeat loop or something, then. If you hate the clicking, find something else. It really is kinda important!

You can try to find a drum machine app or a drumbeat loop or something, then. If you hate the clicking, find something else. It really is kinda important!
Yes, Ed, i prefer that. I use website ultimate guitar tabs, loop a part i wanna practice and set on the metronome (also on the site), that works better for me.

Reactions: Ed Seith

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media