• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
J

Skid Row- Youth Gone Wild (Rhythm)

• Jak Angelescu
I have put myself in guitar school all over again! Instead of feeling pressured to get solos completely perfect, I am giving myself assignments for certain things and my assignment for this week was to get the rhythm of the song up to speed and played standing up as if I was in a performance. Next week I will start really nailing on the solo! I already know it but I can't play it up to speed yet very well.
I dedicate this video to @Alicia Willis who inspired me to have fun and let go and goof off if I want to be myself. I also dedicate this to @Kat the metalhead who doesn't ever give a shit what people think about how she looks or how she plays. She rocks hard on the camera and she is always true to herself. Something that I have forgotten about over the last few years.
J
Omg this is amazing :love: :love: You really let loose and looked like you had an amazing time playing this!! You look amazing also!! Best video you have made by far!! So proud of you!!! Also great song choice;)
I can't thank you enough. You truly helped me to remember what it's like to let go and not be so uptight. I'm glad you liked it so much because honestly, it's my favorite video as well :)

• Love
Reactions: Kat the metalhead
J
Fucking kickass jak! I love this fucking song such a fave of mine to sing also! Damnit youre a badass!
OMG I JUST NOTICED YOUR SIGNATURE ACTUALLY SAYS "JAK'S COWBOY FROM HELL" HAHAHA!!

J
Hell yes! My favorite part of this is that you look like you’re having an absolute blast playing it, and there’s nothing cooler then that 😄🤘
That's exactly what I was going for! Enough of this overly composed and edited bullshit that's plastering social media. We all need to remember to rock out!

• Love
Reactions: Jamie London
J
So f*ckin' awesome!
First off, loveeee the song choice! One of my fav, for sure!
You played it so effortlessly, and you seemed to be having a great time doing it. Couldn't help but smile and sing along with you.
You're a badass! 🤘🏻
Thank you so much my dear friend! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! And thank you for the wonderful comment :)

• Love
Reactions: redlipsofdeceit

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jak Angelescu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings