• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
G

SGS Instagram Contest Entry!

• Gemma G.S.
This was utterly terrifying to make because talking in front of a camera is not my strong suit, but I really, REALLY wanted to branch out and participate in a contest, so, here it is! For my contest entry, I used Lesson 20, Overview of the Pentatonic Scale. I've been having so much fun playing around with it in my practices! :)

Okay, that's enough outta me. Good luck, everybody!!!
Great entry! What did it for me is that you say this is all about the pentatonic and that this is your first time writing a lead or melody type of line, and yet you tastefully stepped outside the "pentatonic box shape" to slide up and down here and there. A killer launch!

• Love
Reactions: Gemma G.S.
G
Great entry! What did it for me is that you say this is all about the pentatonic and that this is your first time writing a lead or melody type of line, and yet you tastefully stepped outside the "pentatonic box shape" to slide up and down here and there. A killer launch!

Aaahh thank you so much, Ed! 😄 Now that I gave it a few hours without hearing or playing it, it sounds... less bad to my ears. 🤣 So I appreciate you saying that!

• Love
Reactions: Ed Seith

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Gemma G.S.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings