• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Lea Marcel

SGS Contest - Lesson 17

Hi everyone! This is my entry for the SGS Contest- I've worked on Lesson 17 from the beginner course. I've tried to include the tik tok pattern while trying to stay in good rhythm. Any advice very welcome! Hope you enjoy! And excuse my grumpy face while playing - can't be focus without it 😁
I think you forgot the guitar aspirations, it had to be included in the video if I remember it right. You can report the wrong uploads and maybe they could get deleted. I did it before, maybe I missed it

Reactions: Lea Marcel
If you dont have a grumpy face when you are playing guitar, are you really playing guitar!? 🤔

But all said and done, you are already on the right track. Your chord change is pretty fluid and the fact that you play AND that you follow the metronome will make you one hell of a player in no time! Keep on going, hope you become more active and I also wanted to say that I think you are very courageous for starting on a guitar with a floyd rose!

Also, im gonna go on a wild guess but with your accent, are you french!?

If you dont have a grumpy face when you are playing guitar, are you really playing guitar!? 🤔

But all said and done, you are already on the right track. Your chord change is pretty fluid and the fact that you play AND that you follow the metronome will make you one hell of a player in no time! Keep on going, hope you become more active and I also wanted to say that I think you are very courageous for starting on a guitar with a floyd rose!

Also, im gonna go on a wild guess but with your accent, are you french!?
Ahh thank you very much! To be honest I had no idea of what I was doing when I bought the guitar, it's only after that I realised it was clearly not the easiest to start with haha. Will definitely try and be more active on here!
And yes, very French! :)

Ahh thank you very much! To be honest I had no idea of what I was doing when I bought the guitar, it's only after that I realised it was clearly not the easiest to start with haha. Will definitely try and be more active on here!
And yes, very French! :)
Thats okay! The same thing happened to me when I bought my second guitar :ROFLMAO: For what's worth, you sort of get use to it! But if it gets too complicated, there are ways to make it easier and less of a hassle by locking it! And im glad to hear that! I'll see you around then.

I am lowkey proud that I guessed the accent, not gonna lie. My years listenning to french youtubers has paid off!

Well done, Lea! Bonus points for the metronome, and your chord changes are fluid and in time, while being confidently placed. If you haven't already, it's time to work on adding something new to your arsenal - this stuff you will get better at, but you've mastered the basics of it.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Lea Marcel
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media