• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Ashley Willis

1 week of learning Hail to the King solo.

A damn hard one. Started working on it 1 week ago. First Syn solo I’ve tried. Still a loooong way to go but I have the gist of it anyway. (Idk why I always pick the hardest things to learn 😂🤷🏼‍♂️)
Awesome! The ripple lick can definitely be a bitch to play sometimes but you'll get there! Some tiny little bit of feedback I can give you now is to try and dig in a little more on the vibrato to make it come out a little more

Reactions: Ashley Willis
Awesome! The ripple lick can definitely be a bitch to play sometimes but you'll get there! Some tiny little bit of feedback I can give you now is to try and dig in a little more on the vibrato to make it come out a little more
The hardest part for me is putting everything together. I can play each section of the solo itself better than I can when I put it all together. I’m not as fluid and make more mistakes and my bends and vibrato suffer from it. Just have to keep practicing!

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Ashley Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media