• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

The Thrill Is Gone

I did this a while ago and I figured I could post this to track my progress when I take the PG's blues course
Nice! Simple with plenty of feel. Don't be afraid to move around a bit more. Try playing down on the 2nd fret position. A Bm chord (Am shape) Get aquatinted with playing some single note stuff down there. Then tie the two positions together.

Nice! Simple with plenty of feel. Don't be afraid to move around a bit more. Try playing down on the 2nd fret position. A Bm chord (Am shape) Get aquatinted with playing some single note stuff down there. Then tie the two positions together.
Thank you PG! Yeah When I watched it back I also noticed I stay in the same position a lot😅

And there's nothing wrong with that. But I find when I move to another position I get different ideas. It just makes you think differently. You've got the right idea though. Keep it simple!

Reactions: idssdi
And there's nothing wrong with that. But I find when I move to another position I get different ideas. It just makes you think differently. You've got the right idea though. Keep it simple!
Yeah that's definitely true! I usually move all over the place but maybe I got the BB king spirit here and tried to do as much with 5 notes as I possibly could.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media