• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

Two Pentatonic Exercises 💫 Do you know others I could add?

This are two pentatonic exercises (I'm using the Am pentatonic scale) that I always do during my warm ups. Have no idea what the first one is called and the second is a string skipping exercise. Do you have any other exercise I could add to my routine? (And also, some tips on how to improve on this?) 💫💫💫🖤
These kinds of things (patterns of notes) are called "sequences". Just knowing that word should help you dive deeper into the subject, 'cuz now you know what to search for.

There are countless scale/arpeggio sequences you could learn, so you have total freedom to pick and choose the ones you like the most. This is an example of one I like the sound of, just to show something a little on the wild side. It's from Rick Graham's video on pentatonic sequences.

xvwbe46.png

These kinds of things (patterns of notes) are called "sequences". Just knowing that word should help you dive deeper into the subject, 'cuz now you know what to search for.

There are countless scale/arpeggio sequences you could learn, so you have total freedom to pick and choose the ones you like the most. This is an example of one I like the sound of, just to show something a little on the wild side. It's from Rick Graham's video on pentatonic sequences.

xvwbe46.png
wow this is cool, i want to practice string skipping more. Learned a new word, Thank you!

xvwbe46.png
Thank you so much!!! I'm definitely giing togive this a try!!

Reactions: Firsty Lasty
Syn's Etudes pentatonics all day everyday! Start with pentatonic 1 and go at a comfortable pace and slowly work your way up! For example, number V is a fun one and easy once you get the hang of the pentatonics all together!

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
Syn's Etudes pentatonics all day everyday! Start with pentatonic 1 and go at a comfortable pace and slowly work your way up! For example, number V is a fun one and easy once you get the hang of the pentatonics all together!
Thanks!!!

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media