• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
a_Human

Sweeping Harmony Nonsense in C

I know it's far from perfect, but I'm really proud to have had this idea and made it come to fruition all today, it was a pain to just do this with my guitars, amp, and iphone, but here it is.
As always, constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated.
That was cool, I got to try that on mine too. How did you connect your amp to the phone? I think I saw ways but haven't tried it yet. There's so much to learn aside from just the guitar, really cool how this stuff is even possible, scary too

Reactions: a_Human
That was cool, I got to try that on mine too. How did you connect your amp to the phone? I think I saw ways but haven't tried it yet. There's so much to learn aside from just the guitar, really cool how this stuff is even possible, scary too
I actually just put my phone right against my amp with the camera on so that it would capture the video and audio as best I could without any actual equipment. It isn't hooked up in any direct way.

Reactions: William B.
whoops everything's in the left speaker, guess that's just how it goes.
Sounds like you tried to do mono but mono also is left speaker only in some cases.. when i record with my camera it does that and I have to split the stereo effect in left o nly to mono. Due to mono option being the same as left speaker i guess some programs get confused.

Reactions: a_Human
Sounds like you tried to do mono but mono also is left speaker only in some cases.. when i record with my camera it does that and I have to split the stereo effect in left o nly to mono. Due to mono option being the same as left speaker i guess some programs get confused.
okay, thanks for the tip, I'll try to get it right next time.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
a_Human
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media