• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

#SynnerSunday - back on learning the "Warmness On The Soul" solo - beginner

Back on this solo!! I first tried it in november and quickly quit after barely learning the notes of the first part 😅😅(I'll leave the link of that video at the end of the desciption if someone wants to check out where I was at with this) BUT!!! we are not quitters, so I got back to it with the tutorial by @Alicia Willis (check that out!!!). I'm playing without backing track or metronome so it's not on time, but I hope to get that done for next week! As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Happy Synner Sunday fam🖤

https://syngates.com/media/synner-saturdays-beginning-to-learn-the-warmness-on-the-soul-solo-the-struggle-is-real.4355/
Good job! You learned more of the solo and you are way more fluent in your playing already! I'll keep an eye out for your next update on this one :cool:

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
J
Believe it or not practicing without a metronome or without a backing track is one of the best things you can do for yourself as a player. Because it helps you find your groove, and you are not racing against a beat to play fast or play on time. Instead you are able to slow down and make your corrections when you need to in difficult spots. Very gorgeous work! I am proud of you!

• Love
Good job! You learned more of the solo and you are way more fluent in your playing already! I'll keep an eye out for your next update on this one :cool:
Thank you Dom 🥰✨✨✨
Believe it or not practicing without a metronome or without a backing track is one of the best things you can do for yourself as a player. Because it helps you find your groove, and you are not racing against a beat to play fast or play on time. Instead you are able to slow down and make your corrections when you need to in difficult spots. Very gorgeous work! I am proud of you!
Oh, that's good to hear!! Sometimes I practice without a metronome and feel super guilty about that 😬 Thank you amica mia 🖤🖤🖤🖤
i loved it Ari! Nice Job! ❤️
Thank you Gabby 🖤🖤🖤

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
😍😍😍😍 oh my god !!!! Ari this is incredible ! I knew you had been working on it again and you’re totally getting it ! I’m so excited to see the next progress update on this !

• Love

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings