• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
C

youredone

7th song on centzless. This one is a little basic. But has a meaning behind it. refer to comments for details.
This is the part where the album kinda takes a spin and gettings a little hardcore/punk like. When I had my guitars stolen and got the one back, this was the first riff I played on the guitar when I jammed. So I made it into a song. Which is mainly just the riff played over and over. The chorus is dropped a perfect 5th down twice before getting back into the riff.

The riff is mainly G minor and a small lick of A b flat and B. and then dropped a 5th as I said earlier for the chorus. Which makes it D minor over G,

The bridge is a punklike breakdown in a 6 7 3 5 B flat ( or 1 2 5 7 in G minor). before getting back into the main riff. The chorus repeats again before the ending solo which is just me playing the lick up the scale eventually making my way I think 2 octaves up by the end of it. And then the final dual afterwards whcih was one of my first duals containly arpeggios.

This song is a more personal one then anything, but had some neat elements in the solo that had to be stated. It was written to be a more hip hop element then anything which is why it repeats the riff and beat the entire song. Because of the simplicity of the song, I'll go ahead and post the next one as well, which has some new elements I started trying with my mixing and beats.

Lyrics are literally about the situation that happened. I wrote this the day the cops called me and said we had a case on the guy lol.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Calvin Phillips
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media