• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
J

Beast and the Harlot solo

First record for progression documentation. Feedback is appreciated!
I don't know how to play this solo but I think some parts the timing could be better. Lately I've been trying to use my index finger like a bar. I noticed the last part for example the index could be slightly barred or rolled 2-3 frets instead of moving it up and down. What helps is lowering the thumb position so the index can get the right amount of pressure. Moving the thumb and index often detracts from overall speed.
I still do it all the time but I think about it more now. Good that you know the notes now it's just about playing it I guess :D

You have got the Speed for sure Man I will say that, but I think the notes do not come out clearly in certain parts, maybe work on that, by the way good job, keep it up. 👍🏻🤘🏻

You have got the Speed for sure Man I will say that, but I think the notes do not come out clearly in certain parts, maybe work on that, by the way good job, keep it up. 👍🏻🤘🏻
This isn’t final. I post solos for documentation to show how I’ve improved. I am getting better and improving with hitting the notes so they are heard. Thank you.🤘🏻

Reactions: RØßIŇ
I don't know how to play this solo but I think some parts the timing could be better. Lately I've been trying to use my index finger like a bar. I noticed the last part for example the index could be slightly barred or rolled 2-3 frets instead of moving it up and down. What helps is lowering the thumb position so the index can get the right amount of pressure. Moving the thumb and index often detracts from overall speed.
I still do it all the time but I think about it more now. Good that you know the notes now it's just about playing it I guess :D
Thank you for the feedback. I have realized this and have worked on it more. I mainly post for documentation to show how I’ve improved. I usually redo solos or covers. It’s a fairly easy solo though. I recommend learning it🤘🏻.

Reactions: William B.
It looks really fast and memorizing lot's of notes stresses me out some. Maybe one day I'll challenge myself again with some crazy solo cause I have gotten better. :D

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jason Hinton
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings