• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

ghshf

hey these are some arpeggios practice trying to keep my arm going its weak right now and slow, real sorry for the rant im embarrased but i needed to vent please excuse me i'll be okay again my left side got dmg like the right before took me a year to fix and got better with music, ive been drawing and trying to rhyme and just talk outloud some of its pretty cool and other stuff is offensive i got a big mouth people dont like that i understand just often get hasstled gonna try to sleep again havent been able nor take care of my self last few days, ill be k when i wake again. i had some cool stuff but didn't record it maybe tomorrow, my concussion makes me not able to think good so not listen or talk so good
sorry missing everyones stuff just some stuff going on with me
Hope you get well soon friend, take it easy.
Thanks I'll be okay tomorrow will be a new day and I know nobody likes drama and to hear bad things happening, I don't as well. I'm happy knowing, going to try to keep things more to myself again and try to keep positive, lessons still learning I guess <3

Reactions: JimmyS

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media