• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
T

Syn Etude Alternate Picking I

• TheRedMageGuitarist
Some of you may have already seen me do this but you haven't seen me do it standing up lol! This was definitely a work in progress🥴 it's the 8th notes, triplets and 16th notes
You might benefit from a foot stool or something for when you're doing the faster stuff.. might make it easier to both position your leg and guitar so you aren't reaching so much when you're doing the 16th notes.

I use one of these super sexy things..

GOGk6G2.jpeg

Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist
T
You might benefit from a foot stool or something for when you're doing the faster stuff.. might make it easier to both position your leg and guitar so you aren't reaching so much when you're doing the 16th notes.

I use one of these super sexy things..

GOGk6G2.jpeg
I actually have used a foot stool for years!! Love them! I'm just tired of sitting down. If I wanna be onstage I gotta work on standing up. It's a much harder thing for sure!

I actually have used a foot stool for years!! Love them! I'm just tired of sitting down. If I wanna be onstage I gotta work on standing up. It's a much harder thing for sure!
Oh I even ment when you are standing. It's a little bit like putting your foot on your amp or chair. It gives you that extra stability when you need to dig in, then after that bit of done you return to dancing around the floor, swaying, avoiding the dog eating your shoes etc

• Wow
Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist
T
Oh I even ment when you are standing. It's a little bit like putting your foot on your amp or chair. It gives you that extra stability when you need to dig in, then after that bit of done you return to dancing around the floor, swaying, avoiding the dog eating your shoes etc
Okay I've never actually even heard of that concept. I guess that's why some musicians prop their feet up on monitors! I really had to freaking do the hokey pokey to practice this. I seriously didn't know you could do that standing up! I'll work on that, thanks buddy!

Reactions: Forgetabull
T
Hell Yeah !

Now do it standing on your head. lol jk.

Seriously, it was already good the last time I heard you play it but its definitely more fluid now.
I actually laughed at "now do it standing on your head" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Because I threw that one at Kat recently. Love you so much and thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Okay I've never actually even heard of that concept. I guess that's why some musicians prop their feet up on monitors! I really had to freaking do the hokey pokey to practice this. I seriously didn't know you could do that standing up! I'll work on that, thanks buddy!
I actually always seem to wanna put my foot up and this is probably why. I also see slash go into similar positions during his solos

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
TheRedMageGuitarist
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media