• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Jeremy Healey

End of Me

I partially learned this song to duet it with Ian on Tik tok from Billy Talent 😅 it’s their newest song so it’s difficult to get a good tab for it at the moment and I have no skill in learning by ear. But I very much enjoy the song.
I’m also trying to practice using my pedal To change effects mid song, something I’ve never tried to do until recent
It's pretty cool! It's difficult to gauge the tone coming from your amp because we hear a lot just the guitar and your effects are sort of layered but the performance is pretty cool! I don't know the context of the song but from what I hear, it sounds good!

Good job dude!

Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist
T
It's pretty cool! It's difficult to gauge the tone coming from your amp because we hear a lot just the guitar and your effects are sort of layered but the performance is pretty cool! I don't know the context of the song but from what I hear, it sounds good!

Good job dude!
I thought he was just playing without an amp on in any way shape or form. I was like "Wow, that's pretty freaking impressive for not having an amp on." Even STILL, that's a lot of movement for the clean channel. Great ear, Rad!

T
I think this was a HELL of a lot of complicated patience to learn. It bounces everywhere, and has a LOT musical nuances in it that you nailed SO freaking well! Just try to make some of the individual notes with the chords all ring and have their own sound. Some of it sounded like you had some "dunks" in there. Other than that, this was really impressive and I enjoyed it!

Sadly, I’ve never really listened to Billy Talent but this makes me want to. It’s got a really fun vibe to it. Don’t forget to post up a progress videos later on 🤘🏻

Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jeremy Healey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media