• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

“Cirice” - Ghost (Riff/Rhythm)

I’ve always wanted to learn this riff so today I did it !
I thought I had it pretty much down and then AFTER uploading to YouTube I realized I was messing up a part 🤣

But….oh well, I know at least one part to fix 😊
Honestly, it really sounds good! And yeah some little parts are missing but hey I know you'll fix that!

One bit of advice if I may, now that you know the part and where to place your fingers, try to play it with a metronome or a backing track to tighten up your performance! It will do you wonders! 😊

Honestly, it really sounds good! And yeah some little parts are missing but hey I know you'll fix that!

One bit of advice if I may, now that you know the part and where to place your fingers, try to play it with a metronome or a backing track to tighten up your performance! It will do you wonders! 😊
Thanks Rad Man, and yes, backing track is definitely next ! I know the power chords bit was off 🤣 I always feel like I’m on time and then look back and I’m like…meh, close but not quite haha.

Thanks Rad Man, and yes, backing track is definitely next ! I know the power chords bit was off 🤣 I always feel like I’m on time and then look back and I’m like…meh, close but not quite haha.
That's often the thing that happens is that sometimes our own mind distorts our perception of timing. The advantage of recording is that they don't lie so that can always give us some much needed feedback! 😂

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
T
Alicia can play SLAYER!! But... SSSLLOOOOOWER. Great work!! My only real advice has already been said by Rad. Or for at least the time being, you can always nod your head or tap your foot when you play. That helps develop a sense of timing more than you know!!

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings